Poltys Call Centre Agent
Poltys has developed a cost effective agent productivity solution to help you manage your incoming calls and customer information easily using screen pops. Computer telephony integration (CTI) and screen pop are essential in providing customer information to agents, enabling them to deliver the ultimate customer service experience.
Call Centre Agent
When the call is presented to an agent, CCAgent attaches specific customer data obtained from from internal or external databases, or from third-party CRM providers. Using CTI and screen pop creates a superior customer interaction where your customers are not asked to repeat information as they transition from automated systems to agents or when they are transferred from one agent to another.
CCAgent works in standalone mode using the internal customer database or can integrate with Poltys CRM Integration add-on that supports the following external CRMs:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft CRM
- Any Microsoft TAPI compliant CRM system
- Compatible with Panasonic KX-TDA/TDE/NCP/NS IP-PBX series
- Click and dial from any Windows aplication
- Agent screen pop for quick customer identification
- Integration with 3rd-party CRM systems by easy customization using Microsoft ActiveX technology or 1st-party TSP add-on
- Provide basic and advanced telephony control: Make Call, Answer Call, End Call, Hold/ Un-hold, Blind Transfer
- Instant messaging
- Customer information repository
- Present Queue Information
- Provide Other Agents Status
- Agent Activity Logging
CCAgent CRM Integration specifications
Optional Interactive Voice Response
You can further improve on the call center solution by adding other features such as an Integrated Voice Reponses Unit (IVR), which can be totally customize to fit any environment.
Optional Call Recording
Poltys’ Recording Solution will help you secure recordings of all those important calls, with easy access to call reports that can be archived or easily emailed to multiple email addresses.
Optional Poltys’ Gateway for Microsoft Lync©
It provides the technology to link Microsoft Lync Server ©, to the Panasonic IP-PBX. This provides Remote Call Control (RCC) services to allow users to control and interact with their telephone handsets from within the Lync client.
Interested in the CCAgent CRM Integration?