Retell BlackBerry Recording
Mobile Call Recording
Software on the BlackBerry tells the network to conference in a landline where Retell's Sense recording system answers the call and records it.
- Software on the BlackBerry tells the network to conference in a landline where Retell's Sense recording system answers the call and records it
- Retell's Sense system can also answer the call so that an existing passive recorder can make the recording
- ISDN30 or ISDN2 landlines
- Fully scaleable from 2 channels to thousands
- Search by time and date, CLI of the BlackBerry or DDI no. of the landline.
- Coming soon, search by the dialled number of caller ID of the phone that called the BlackBerry
- Recordings are integrated into the Sense system
- Compressed recordings
- 3DES Encrypted recordings
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database or standard version
- Unlimited no. of calls in the database
- Operating systems: Server 2008 R2, Server 2003, Windows 7 professional, Vista, XP SP3
- Can terminate an ISDN30 with no PABX needed, so if you need to add another ISDN30 dedicated to mobile recording, there is no need to have an extra card in the PABX Part of the Sense range
Interested in Blackberry Recording?